Saturday, April 23, 2011

HD made me post this and I think I know why


WILLIAMSVILLE CEMETERY GETS DEER PROOF MODIFIED SPIKES
buffalonews.com 4-22-11


On a cold and snowy evening in Buffalo, NY. We would occasionally pay a visit to the local cemetery.

On top of a hill, behind a majestic Oak tree we had a perfect position to bomb out unsuspecting cars and passersby with snow balls. One of these nights two guys came tearing through the cemetery and flushed us out.


Bobby cleared the fence in one leap, Bill was next to clear the fence in one leap. Ray was next to go over when the guy catches my ankle and pulls me down. Down Ray goes on that Iron Spiked fence, caught up on my groin and the new Xmas Suede coat. Left the coat behind with some flesh and a little pride.


This my friends is the same cemetery in Williamsville that they are Deer proofing the fence.


1972

Now Henry must have done the math and figured 39 yrs later Ray is still 3rd one out.

4 comments:

  1. 3rd man out? Nah.
    I now view it as a PODIUM finish!
    ...and glad (along with your kids!) that you did not get speared in the groin by the fence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't tell my Mom about the coat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story. How about the one of you skiing on greenwood lake? I've got video I could post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greenwood Lake, Good times for sure

    ReplyDelete