Monday, June 6, 2011

New season races on



Friday night at the Washington Blvd. track has started with a 5 mile tt. I turned in a 12:32 time which was a PR for the 5 mile race. This was my third tt of the season, the first at Erie I performed in the cold, wind and rain with a sub par time. The second Colavita challenge in Deerfield OH, more rain but still a sub par performance. Now at the start of the Friday night series, I might be back on track, so to speak.



I have been trying a comeback after a neck injury. In the off season took some time off the bike and started Taekwondo. This has helped my conditioning and hopefully can translate to time on the bike. Still trying to hang with the riders out of North Park on the weekends is helping my endurance.



Real test comes in two weeks. Training Camp in Boulder Colorado.

2 comments:

  1. The real test is whether you can spend 4 straight days as Richy's roommate!

    - henry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I know I will be safe in the knowledge that Richy does not travel with a razor.

    -RayS

    ReplyDelete