Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Raystown Lake

Mike Maher put together a bike weekend at Raystown Lake, PA. Any guy named "Dirty Mike", a bike weekend and at a place called "Raystown" meant I had no choice but to attend. We rode Fri., Sat., and Sun. with a most excellent group of 12. It was Dirt Rag Bike Fest weekend which put riders all out over the course. Made for some good riding and stretching of the legs. Sunday I rode a 9'r SS, wow that was great, I am convinced one of those is in my future.
Here I am trying to locate Mike after one of the trail dusting's he took. Yes I did get wet and went for a swim in the lake.

2 comments:

  1. When you arrived, did they award you the key to (RAY's)town?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE KEY MY FRIEND IS ALL IN THE HEAD AS IN MENTAL

    X-RAY

    ReplyDelete