Sunday, November 8, 2009

Torque Maximus







Torque; a force that produces rotation. Saturday mountain bike outing showed a rare display of maximum torque put down by none other than yours truly. Demonstrating my unique skill and dexterity in trail mastery as witnessed by non other than young Yoda HD I manage a nice endo. Mid log crossing in a power stroke grind in the upswing , the chain jumped into the frame and chain stay. Lurch right up and over the handle bars I went ripping the chain in pieces as my massive power stroke repayed the uncooperative chain with a meltdown. HD to the rescue after picking me up he produced the tools to get us back on the trail. A brilliant day in the woods we rode trails, one flat, one lost lefty, one bent derailler, one spent chain. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. TWO flats. I had a slow leak that went flat a few hours after I got home! Still... a perfect day and a great ride : )

    ReplyDelete